Privacy Policies in “Balev Corporation” LTD
WE SHALL PROVIDE OUR CARE FOR MORAL PURITY AND NATURAL PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Who are we?
Identification of the Personal Data Controller and of the Personal Data Protection Officer of “BALEV CORPORATION” Ltd.
“BALEV CORPORATION” Ltd is a trade company, registered in the Commercial Register of the Registry Agency under UIC 103760269, with headquarters and registered office: city of Varna, No. 260 Vladislav Varnenchik Blvd., represented by Dimitar Hristov Balev, in his capacity as Manager.
“BALEV CORPORATION” Ltd is a data controller in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act and Regulation (EC) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as “the Regulation” or “GDPR”).
How can you contact us?
Address: city of Varna, No. 260 Vladislav Varnenchik Blvd., Tel. +359 888 747644, e-mail: email@example.com
“BALEV CORPORATION” Ltd. respects the confidentiality/privacy of your personal data.
Protecting your personal information throughout the processing of personal data and the security of all business data is a matter of great importance and priority for us. We process confidentially the personal data collected during your visit on our website and in accordance with national and European legal provisions.
Data protection and security of information are included in our corporate policy.
This security policy is intended to provide you with comprehensive information in a clear and plainly language concerning what actions have been taken with the personal data you provide to “BALEV CORPORATION” Ltd (hereinafter referred to as “BALEV CORPORATION”), including:
• What personal data do we collect for you?
• What is the purpose of their collection?
• How long have we stored the provided personal data?
• Who do we share your personal data with?
• How do we notify you of a change to our Security Policy?
• What types of “cookies” do we use to make your stay on our website better?
• What are your rights regarding the provided personal data?
By means of this Security Policy “BALEV CORPORATION” Ltd declares that all technical and organizational measures for protection of the personal data of the individuals, which are prescribed by law or other normative act at national and European level, have been applied.
What means personal data?
Any information and data that can identify an individual, directly or indirectly.
For example, indirect identification is your mobile phone number. Direct identification is achieved when you provide a unique identifier such as Personal Identification Number, personal ID number for a foreigner, customer code, etc.
What personal data does BALEV CORPORATION collect for you?
In order to provide you with effective access to our products/services “BALEV CORPORATION” collects the following information about you:
• Name, surname, phone, e-mail, settlement, country, upon filling in the various forms on our web site: www.areon-fresh.com, upon filling in the feedback form and/or any comments;
• Technical data that is automatically sent to us when you use our web page – IP address, GPS coordinates, information about the device from which you visit the web page;
• Cookies – to identify your browser or device.
On what grounds does BALEV CORPORATION process your personal data?
The personal data processing includes the collection, storage, destruction, transmission, correction, updating, deletion, destruction and any other actions that are performed with your personal data.
BALEV CORPORATION collects your personal data in order to fulfill its contractual obligations under contracts with you for the provision of services – on a contractual basis
BALEV CORPORATION collects personal data and then receives explicit, clear, freely and unambiguous consent by you for processing purposes. For example, related to marketing purposes and advertising bulletins receiving.
The consent to processing your personal information is provided by registering on our web site or filling in the contact form posted on our site.
The consent you grant may always be withdrawn by sending a written application to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
BALEV CORPORATION also processes personal data in the performance of legal obligations as may be necessary to protect the life and health of the individual to whom the data related.
BALEV CORPORATION may also process personal data in the event that it has a legal (lawful) interest, unless the interests of the data subject are of advantage to those interests.
For what purpose do we collect your personal data?
The personal data you receive shall be used to perform our obligations to you, as well as to help you implement your rights, including but not limited to:
• To provide you with the services/products offered by BALEV CORPORATION;
• To provide you with access to our webpage by showing you content that is relevant, personalized, and limited to the criteria you have set;
• To respond to your inquiries, opinions and recommendations;
• To send you information related to special campaigns and new products and services.
In addition to the above, we have a lawful interest in collecting your personal data because without them we cannot provide you the service/product you are interested in.
How do we process your personal information?
In order to provide products and services, BALEV CORPORATION processes (collects) the personal data you provide about physical, economic, social and family identity in the following manners:
– By completing forms of registration by you in our online platforms;
– By filling out the forms and declarations provided to you by Dealers who have concluded contracts with BALEV CORPORATION. The forms are provided and filled in free form, provided in hard copy or in electronic form;
– By visiting the web portal for using the services of our online store;
– Upon updating data at your request and filling in a form for updating in hard copy or in an electronic environment;
– By processing information about your visits to BALEV CORPORATION’s web portals;
– By processing information about IP addresses, cookies, operating system and type of browser.
How long have we stored and processed your data before destroying it?
Depending on the grounds on which your personal data has been processed, the privacy of your personal data is different. Your personal data shall be stored by us for a period of 6 years from the expiration of our contractual grounds if we process the personal data to fulfill contractual obligations to you. Upon expiration of this period and in case there is no legal basis for the continued storage of your personal data, the information about you will be destroyed. Our system permanently deletes your records and destroys hard copies containing your personal data.
To whom can we submit the personal data provided by you?
BALEV CORPORATION undertakes not to provide your personal data without your express consent to third parties except when it is necessary to fulfill any contractual obligations related to you.
In order to fulfill any undertaken obligations on appeared contractual and/or pre-contractual relationship with you, it is possible that BALEV CORPORATION may disclose your personal data to the following persons.
– Companies providing courier services
– The company that provides hosting services related to this web page
BALEV CORPORATION has the right to disclose and transmit your personal data to the companies of the BALEV CORPORATION group positioned on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria insofar as there is a lawful interest in the processing of your personal data for internal administrative purposes. This and any other transfer shall be done with strict confidentiality and security of your personal data.
Are there any other cases in which we can share your personal data?
Your personal data shall be also provided to third parties in the following cases:
• At the request of the individual submitting the data subject to the protection of personal data;
• At the request of competent authorities under the laws of the Republic of Bulgaria and the European Union
In all the above cases, the persons to whom we provide your personal data have declared that they provide an adequate level of protection for your personal data, including foreign companies, positioned within the EU and EEA. With regard to companies located outside the EU and EEA, on a case-by-case basis, the company concerned ensures that it provides an adequate level of protection of personal data, while complying with the requirements of European legislation
Using of “coockies” (cookies policy)
Cookies present small text files that are recorded on your computer when you visit our website. If you have access to this webpage at any other time, your browser sends the cookies’ content back to the offeror and thus allows you to re-identify the terminal device. Reading of cookies allows us to design our web site optimally for you and makes it easier for you to use it.
Disable and Delete Cookies
The browser allows you to delete all “cookies” at any time. To do so, please refer to the help features of your browser. Deleting of cookies may cause separate features on your webpage to be unavailable to you.
Overview of the cookies used by us
In this section, you can find an overview of the cookies that we use.
Absolutely needed cookies
Certain “cookies” are required to be able to securely provide our services through the web site. This category includes, for example:
– “Cookies” that identify or authenticate our users;
– “Cookies” that temporarily store certain user data (for example, online form content);
– “Cookies” that store certain user preferences (e.g., search settings or language settings)
– “Cookies” that store data to ensure unobstructed video or audio content playback.
Google Analytics is available by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”). We use Google Analytics with the additional feature for IP addresses anonymity. Google cuts the IP address within the EU and only exceptionally in the USA, as in both cases recording only reduced IP addresses.
You can justify against collecting and processing your data by downloading and installing the browser plug-in from the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
What are your rights regarding the provided personal data?
Subject to the Bulgarian and European legislation, including EU and Council Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Personal Data Protection (GDPR)), you can exercise the following rights
• The right to access the personal data that BALEV CORPORATION processes for you and obtain a copy thereof;
• The right to request BALEV CORPORATION to correct any inaccuracies or the need to update your personal information by sending an email to email@example.com;
• The right to request the blocking of your personal data or the limitation of the processing of personal data in the cases specified by law and regulation
• Right to request deletion, i.e. deleting your personal data by BALEV CORPORATION if the conditions are met.
• The right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes using the “unsubscribe” link that we have placed in each email sent to you containing advertising information about our products’;
• The right to object to the submission of your personal data to third parties by sending an email to BALEV CORPORATION: firstname.lastname@example.org or a written application to the address: city of Varna, No. 260 Vladislav Varnenchik Blvd.;
• The right, wherever you wish, to withdraw your consent that your personal data shall be further processed for the purposes for which you have given consent, for example, to marketing, by sending an email to: email@example.com. The right to request for transfer your personal data in a structured, machine-readable form that is commonly used;
• The right to submit a complaint or request before Personal Data Protection Commission for protection of your rights, if the prerequisites are met;
You may exercise all rights at any time during the processing of your personal data
Changes in the Privacy Policies
In the case of any changes requiring consent or disclosure of the data subjects, we make a commitment that we shall notify you of any such changes by sending a letter electronically (an e-mail) to the provided e-mail by you.
For all nonessential, i.e. not affecting a change in the purposes or the grounds for processing your personal information, we shall notify you via an update to the BALEV CORPORATION Policy on the Web site, and you can always keep up-to-date by below mentioned date of accepting in this document and version of the document.
Thus shall allow you to discontinue using some or all of the services and/or taking advantage of your rights, some of which are explicitly stated above. In addition, we shall take all possible measures to inform you in case of changes regarding the protection of personal data, such as placing messages in the offices and on the web portals of BALEV CORPORATION.
These privacy policies have been enacted by BALEV CORPORATION since 21 May 2018